viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2008

Happy Birthday Anny!


Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a Wonderful day
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Another candle on your cake Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enoughTo blow them all out!

Today is your day to celebrateYour day to be the star
So let the ones you love all cheer And say how special you are...
So on this very special dayI would like to say to you

I hope you'll always find happinessIn whatever you may do.


...Trust me when i say she's making me do this, not only did i had to put my congrats to her on my nick, not only did i had to sing her "lapi veide puyu"while i was in class, not only did i had to get her a gift, not only did i had to take her to school, but aparently that was not enough as she told me i had to give a speech about how great, awesome, funny, cool, pretty and fun person she is... but that's just Anny Nunez.


For the past 7-8 months theres been a part of my day that's been lighted up... every morning when i wake up and realize i dont live "de akel lao" anymore its just such a good feeling! (i know this has nothing to do with Anny but i wanted to get that off my chest eheheh) no but seriously, for those who dont know me, computer is a big part of my life ( cuz i study system Eng.) so most of my time im infront of a machine, and like everyone else i chat ( a lot) but the thing that brights up the day is seeing under the ONLINE section of the MSN messenger Anny A.K.A. La Pocha!, why you may ask? simple, i know something funny is coming, i know im going to laugh, im going to have a good time talking to her, and that makes my day. It's always me bothering her as she tries to work (we all know you get paid to chat pochiss be honest) or she trying to act like she's busy (busy means too many chat windows opened at the same time) but either way its one of the top moments of my day.


She's the kind of person that can change your day with one look, one smile, one word... that's the kind of person she is, happiest person you'll ever meet. Anny gets to you and gets fast, if she likes you, she likes you and if she doesnt like you, then she'll act like she likes you. that's what makes her special, she lives her life at its fullest being the happiest she can be, and making everyone around her feel as happy, and that's what makes her great. she always has something new, something interesting, something stupid that's not stupid anymore when she says it but funny, its either her not remembering your name (edgar, ramon, juan... yeah i still remember all the names you used to call me) or looking determined and sure about the guy's name being "ramon nunez de caceres" when its clearly not the name (its jose nunez de caceres pochiss, me and lola were right and we still want our hot dogs!! Hide y Victor too) or even insulting me with the stupidest word "Gente Humana", hell even not realizing my signals while we were playing dominoes, but you know what? it doesnt matter... It was all ok cause we just wanted to have fun, and that's what we did, that's what she does and what she brings to everyone around her.


That's her, "just have fun no matter what" should be her moddo, cause that's exactly who she is, a person that doesnt take no for an answer, someone who's finds the good in every bad, a person that doesnt let anything affect her, goes after her goals and gets them. She lives her own life. Most people have projects in life, things they wanna do in life, goals and dreams. We all have places we want to get to... anny's already halfway there.


Anny is a figther, a lover, a writer, a warrior, an artist, an inspirer, a student, a talker, a dreamer, a listener, a competitor, an observer, a dancer, a laugher, a drinker, and most importantly my friend! so here's for Anny, the happiest person on the world! and whom i feel lucky to call my friend.


Have The Greatest Birthday!


"And remember..... With age comes wisdom. (You're one of the wisest people I know!)"


"Some words of wisdom for your birthday, "Smile while you still have teeth!"

2 comentarios:

Annie dijo...

Demasiaadooooo aperoo!! Ed!! jejejeje, when u told me that u wanna write something for me(jejejejejejje) I never, i mean NEVER thought that it was gonna be like that. I just love it, thanks hon!! muahhhh

Unknown dijo...

muy apero t kedo !